As usual, NOT HELPING.
for fuck’s sake, where do i even begin here? let’s start from the bottom:
- the leather ankle boots - hnnnng, they look so soft, especially the soles
- hello there, piston-rod thighs of my lucid erotic dreamscape
- the promised land right under the belt
- those milky, freckly, moderately hairy forearms
- the shoulder span as it relates to width of the waist
- scruff/distracting beard-burn thoughts
- that’s a very dominant left hand he’s holding up there…
- to go with a very dominant stare
- with a chestnut pillow of floof to round out the top
Well…that was all disconcertingly specific. Thanks, Tom.
And might I add:
The total sexy package that is Mr. Thomas William Hiddleston
His curls.It’s William Wednesday! And I have no idea who to tag in this curly goodness but let me tryso-easy-to-love-me larouau12 tarrysmith sarabeth72 legion567 xdelayedgratification velvet-muffin antyc67 andlifeisgrand kissimmmeme clojury october-green
I’m not sure which I want to tug on more: the cravat or the hair.
I’ll use that cravat to tug his face lower ;) so I can tangle my fingers in those curls. Why should I have to choose?
You are, all of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature .
‘There was a general and very quietly stated ethos when he arrived that there was to be no special treatment and no special favours. It would have made everyone’s life hell if they had to treat him as someone special. I think it was very healthy for him to be just another boy.’
'I wasn't starstruck - I'd met him before because I was at school with him, which sounds like a strange thing. But when you’re at school with someone they are just another guy at school. It’s only in retrospect that I realise how strange that must seem.’
Tom has also said that when they were introduced, William said, “Nice to see you,” rather than “Nice to meet you,” implying that the Duke of Cambridge remembered Tom from their Eton days despite being a year apart.